Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Intimidation By the Black Panthers...

I recently wrote about my concerns over Obama and his statement that he would create a national civilian security force to assist the Department of Homeland Security... I remarked that it gave me serious concern considering the other similarities that he showed which resembled Hitler's rise to power. Now we see on the day of the election this.... Don't take my word for it... View the videos... the Brown Shirts have now become "Black Panthers in black shirts and berrets"... I wonder if the mesmerized supporters of Obama realized this was the "Change" he was promising. Of course, not a word about this on any mainstream news station. Videos posted below:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/213313.html

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=213273

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the stories my father told me about fighting the Black Panthers as a young officer. I'm sure your father remembers it too. I'm not ready for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home