Monday, November 13, 2006

Not One to Post Just for the Sake of Posting

As many of you know from reading my profile, I am presently in law school. The next couple of weeks will be leading up to my exams, so I will probably post very sporadically if at all. Please feel free to leave comments or join in the discussions on the existing topics. I usually check the posts during the week at various odd times and often will respond if the comment brings comments to mind.

Following my exams I will probably be posting on a regular basis, but even then I have to be compelled by an interesting topic because I'm not one for just posting mindless drivel (no affront intended to those who do), I'm just not any good at it... let's face it, there's only so many ways to say I'm over stressed and pressed for time.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God anoint your study
God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I hope your exams go well. I'm praying for you--not just that you do well on the tests, but that all this knowledge you're cramming into your head sticks with you, and that God and you can put it to great use in the future. Blessings, Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home